Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I have missed you Fifth Avenue Floral


Since I moved back from Arizona, I was neglecting a few of my sets. When this set came back to me from Arizona... I realized how much I missed it. This set is part of Fifth Avenue Floral from Stampin Up. Its a total must have, and if you want it, you should order it from my Demo Lena. **She rocks my socks.. :) Theres your plug Len-er!** Colored with Bic Mark its, ribbon from my stash, paper from my stash. I have been hoarding the pink sparkly paper. I need to get more! LOVE IT!!

7 comments:

Christiana said...

Cute, clean, simple design. Really allows the flowers to do the talking! Nice job!

Tania said...

Love it. Great colouring.Only bad thing is I keep seeing so many gorgeous cards with this flower that I know I'm gonna cave and buy the set.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Really pretty card, love the colors.

Lena95469 said...

ok ok I need that set!

NancyK said...

This is such a beautiful image - and I love the simple elegance of your card!

Laura said...

The stamp set it awesome! I love the colors. Great job with the coloring! I want to reach out and touch!

Becky said...

This is so lovely, love the colors.

Post a Comment