I made it yesterday. Just a simple version of it. Two sheets. That lasted great!
1. Compliment others for their accomplishments and efforts.
2. Smile at everyone you meet.
3. Say a sincere “good morning” to make others realize that you care for them.
4. Shake hands-- a nice, firm handshake says, “You are important.”
5. Send out a “thinking of you” note every day for a week to a friend of co-worker.
6. Invite someone to visit your church or club and offer to give them a ride.
7. When you bake bread, take a loaf to a shut in while its still warm.
8. Say “ I Love You” often.
9. Invite a neighbor over for coffee or tea.
10. Pray for your family and friends each day.