Friday, December 24, 2010

Birthday Girls

I made a bunch of the same image themed cards for OWH. I colored a bunch of these girls one night, while sitting in bed watching TV. They may all be the same image, but none of the cards, or colors and papers to be exact are the same. All cards are prefolded, and all the papers were given to me some where along the line. All the girls were colored with Prismacolor and Bic Mark its with some SU. :) The image comes from Some Odd Girl, as a freebie.
These cards are in the next package for Sandy over at OWH. I hope to get more birthday themed cards out for her! She needs any kind of card you can get to her right now.

Dont forget, the Deadline for cards to be sent to your shippers for VALENTINES DAY is January 7th!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are super cute!! I love that image!! Great job on your coloring too!!

Post a Comment