Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MINI CHALLENGE #3 {bling}

I know its not really BLINGish, but I added some silver sparkle puff paint over my rose, from SU's Fifth Avenue Floral. I like the dimension to it.  and how simple it turned out. Now if I can only retie that bow the same way everytime, we would be set!!

Paper comes from American Crafts. I got it .25 cents a sheet at Mikes one day. If I remembered correctly I got every last sheet! Its double sided, and the inside is a solid green color that matches the Rose.

I am using this card as my submission for Mini Challenge #3 at OWH Stars and Stamps blog. It has been fun participating in all the challenges. I haven't won. Doubt I will, but its worth the shot of trying, and having fun. A lot of the ladies have been commenting here, emailing me or on the FB fan page.

Just looking at this card makes me want to use this set over and over again. Maybe I should get to it? Maybe if Diem lets me :)

Santa came to our house last night for a special trip! She just finished opening her gifts, and now she is eating breakfast and we plan to make peanut butter cookies today!!! :) Wish us luck. Last night we made Chocolate Chunk cookies, Sugar cookies, and Brownies. :)

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Emily, your card is beautiful!

Would you consider making a sample card for Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge for January? You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks! Jan

Lena95469 said...

you are so amazing! Love the idea, love the card, love you friend!

And your such an awesome mom!!!

Unknown said...

I love both of these cards. What a good idea to make Christmas cards on the 25th of every month. I can't tie a bow the first time for the life of me! It takes at least three tries and they often turn sideways. I can tie shoes though :)

Post a Comment