Monday, December 27, 2010

Something is a little fishy here...


This was one of the first sets I saw through {ippity}. I love this set, and yet I havent really used it. I had no ideas on what I could do with it. I saw in this month's issue of Cardmaker Magazine, an example that used this set that inspired me. You can buy this set along with a dozens of other sets through me. This set, sells for MSRP of $24.00 (not including s&h).

The fish are colored with the following SU colors (who you can purchase from my bestie Lena Lou): So Saffron, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Certainly Celery, and Wild Wasabi. The sea plants are colored with Always Artichoke, and Old Olive. The sentiment is colored with Night of Navy. Fish are also accented with Pop Dots. ;) All paper is from Recollections Cape Cod Collection.

I made two of these cards for OWH, and I plan to make more of these Fishy cards too! I hope you enjoy! I am also using this for the Mini Challenge on the Stars and Stamps blog! :)

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I just LOVE those fish!!! You did such a great job with them too :)

shazsilverwolf said...

Thats so cool- I would have been stumped for what to do with them, you did good!

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love these fish. Great card!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute images and I love the sentiment too.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I also love how you colored the fish images. Great colors! TFS

Lena95469 said...

This card rocks my socks ( I havnt said that in awhile so I was due) !

Becky said...

Very cute, love the colors.

Post a Comment