Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mini Challenge #4 {kids cards}

Yes, you may have seen this card in a previous post, but it fits perfectly with the Mini Challenge number 4 of Kids themed cards.

I believe I hijacked this image from Lena. Its from The Greeting Farm. I made this card for a 2 year old little princess named Havily. Her dad at the time was in Iraq, and I was making him cards, I figured I should make her a card, send it to him, to send to her! I made a few cards for him to do that with during his last tour.

I am 0-4 in the challenges so far this week.  Oh well.. MORE CARDS FOR OWH!!!

I better get ready for bed. Diem and I have flights to catch tomorrow.

1 comments:

Lena95469 said...

you..you...highjacker you!! hahaha Im still looking for the memory card for this . grrr. Love the colors

Post a Comment