Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Vacation Challenge #1: Catch up on a Technique

As the OWH Stars and Stamps blog says, many of their crafters have sometime off this week and next, and so they came up with some mini challenges. I cannot wait to participate! I hope to be apart of each one! Let's see if Diem lets me!



Today's challenge - go pick one of their tutorials you haven't done before, and try out a technique! . Some are simple, some are more complex, but there are so many great ideas to stretch your creativity. The card shown here takes a spin on the Brick Wall Technique, I always love the way they turn out. I need to use this one more often!
 
I made this card for my friend Janess. She is a SAHM now and former Army :) She will LOVE this!

2 comments:

Shirley G said...

Great card. It really looks like the flag is flying with the brick affect.

Operation Write Home said...

She'll totally love it Emily!! Great image on this one, it looks fab!

Post a Comment