Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peekaboo Bellas

Here are two cards that I made this evening. The first one is for OWH, and since I liked the way it turned out, I made a second one for my childhood friend Terri. She is getting married June 11th 2011. I needed to make her a engagement card and so I figured I would go Non Traditional for my PINK loving friend, and make a Bella card. I also decided that I should challenge my bestie Lena over at Scrapbutterfly. Feel free to join in the fun. Here is your challenge

Either one will work but it needs to have one of the following elements: A) NEON or BRIGHT colors OR B) Make your own animal print or use animal print as one of the main elements on your card. Please let me know if you play along with us! We are always looking for people to play! :) Right now it is just her and I to inspire each other. Occassionally her cousin Jammie plays with us too!

Here is my card for the challenge (#1)


And here is my card for my friend Terri (#2):

I have known Terri since the 4th grade. Still to this day we still call each other "adopted sisters" or by our nickname "E.T" (Emily and Terri) oh and I should mention we both have the same last name!!!! It is going to be sad not being able to call ourselves E.T anymore!!!! We've been doing it for almost 16 years!!! Wow, that is a long time.

Both cards are made with cardstock from Recollections, image is Stamping Bella's Peekaboo. I did stamp my bella's on 3x5 note cards again!! :) I am so smart in doing that. I am not wasting near as much paper this way!! Gotta think logical here! Zebra print inch stamp came from the dollar bin at Mikes. I LOVE THAT STAMP. I thought I lost it in the move back from Arizona. I just found it in my "laundry soap bucket". For real it was in my OLD plastic laundry soap bucket. It is the Costco size and I knew it would be good for something so I used it for hold my stamps and stuff when I went to Arizona. I still use it when I go places to haul my stamps or ink pads. Right now it has a bunch of embellishments, stamps, and ribbons in there.

Let me know if you want to join in on our challenges. Comment here, or email me with suggestions. The more the merrier!! :)

7 comments:

Imke said...

I hop over from SCS. Your cards are really fun and i´m sure your friend will like it !

Lena95469 said...

this card rocks my socks! I love the bella of course and will need to stamp some out as soon as I see your beautiful face! Loooovveee the zebra print ! Thanks for the shotout. Im gonna go post my card now!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Your zebra and pink papers are so fun with your cute Bella image.

Cheryl said...

So cute! Great card!

Tina Connolly said...

Fab card! Love the fun colours and zebra print!

Tee McNeil Art said...

So very cute!

Jammie said...

Hey Emily! I just made a card with neon green on it! I'm going to post it now. Hope you have a great Holiday week!!! I love your Idea of posting challenges. I think I may have to post one too... hope to keep this going. Its a great way to get inspiration, hit on your blog, and not to mention it's fun!!! You make the coolest cards!

Post a Comment