Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Becky Carter!

Its that time of year again, its Becky's (Bubbles) Birthday. I met Becky a few years ago, over 5 years ago actually. She is probably one of my favorite blonde haired ladies. She is pretty amazing. She wakeboards too! She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met, so I figured, I needed to take a break from my Operation Write Home cards, and make her birthday card before her birthday passes and I forget!

This image is from Stamping Bella. I haven't used my bellas in a while so I figured I should get on that. Becky rides her bike to work in the spring and summer time. Its part of her cardio, plus cheaper than buying gas! She does have a dog, Chuey, but he doesn't look anything like the one in this picture. I colored my bella with Prismacolor, and SU markers. I just got the big set of markers for my birthday with all the current colors in it... HOW COULD I HAVE LIVED WITH OUT ALL THESE COLORS!!!! I may have to retire my Bic Mark its. I dont think I could do that. But they are on a break right now.  Her name is spelled out in a set from Hero Arts that I found on clearance once at Beverly's. (In SU Bermuda Bay-- FYI) and all the paper came from a stash that I have inherited from other card making friends. I actually stamped this image on a 3x5 notecard's backside. Is that cheating?

I hope she really enjoy's this card. I didnt want to give it up, but atleast its going to a nice home!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

What a lovely, cheerful card! Such a treat after all the snowflakes and Christmas trees I've been surrounded by lately!

Unknown said...

Very cute, love that image!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is such a fun birthday card! I love that image and all of the cheerful colors you used! I'm sure your friend will love it! :)

Louise F NZ said...

this is really cute, love the sweet colours.

Post a Comment