Friday, December 31, 2010

Pink Bombshell

I am a sucker for this image, duh, you see her pretty much all over my blog.

I LOVE wait.. HATE pink. So why not make a pink themed card. I participated in the mini challenge #9 I think where it is ANYTHING BUT PINK. I think that was the number.. So why not do... ONLY PINK (with a few minor accents of other color).

All paper is DCWV Brights white cored paper. Embellishments are Recollections, but the Ribbon is American Crafts. Embossing folder is CB Stars.

 Maybe all this pink will get out of my system for 2011!

1 comments:

Lena95469 said...

you know your a closet pink lover. No ... dont deny it....no...admit it! You wear it when nobody is looking!!! Love the eyeshadow on this girl and you just dont use the bombshells enough really!!

Post a Comment