Monday, December 20, 2010

Mini Challenge #2 (Again)

This is probably one of my favorites!! It really makes me want a Pumpkin Spice Latte, or a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. Actually theres this coffee place in my town (The Coffee Lady, on South State Street in Ukiah, California) that does a even better job! You can pay $3.75 for peppermint mocha thats bigger than Starbucks "Venti" and I think its WAAAAY better and they give you a little punch card too!

This set comes from Fiskars, the name of it skips my mind right now. But its totally AMAZING! has like 15 different pieces to it! I have used it before on a card for Diems grandparents in Arizona. Its adorable, annnnnnd! I need to use it more often!

You cant really tell but the "steam" or whatever you want to call it is actually has pop dots helping it "rise".

All paper comes from DCWV and Recollections. It may look familiar because I used the same paper with like 4 other cards I made! I loved the paper that much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute,love the layout!

Tania said...

I like it; the image is a bit unconventional for a Christmas card, which is part of the appeal for me.

Operation Write Home said...

Love all your challenge cards, Em!

Lena95469 said...

its amazing!

Post a Comment