Monday, December 6, 2010

Mo Manning: Hanging the Star

I love this little image. This was a * 24 hour freebie* on Mo Manning's Facebook Fan Page a few days ago. I snagged it up really quick because this little guy/ girl (I like to think its a girl) reminded me of Diem when she was about 1-2 years old. I could resist the footie PJs either! How stinking adoreable right? 

I made 4 different styles of this image, but this my FAVORITE. I think its the Red PJs. I love the whispy hair too. :) Look at those cheeks! A-DORE-ABLE!

Houndstooth paper is DCWV from a scrapbook stack, Red is left over from my Christmas cards. The little girl is colored with Prismacolors, and SU Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede if I remember correctly. The star is Crushed Curry. One of my favorite colors (besides Dusty Durango, and Pumpkin Pie).

I am including this card in with my OWH cards, I know it looks Christmas-y but I figure my shipper could put it to good use in a other "theme".

1 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness is this image ever cute! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the herringbone background paper. So sweet! :)

Post a Comment